Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm going crazy ♥

I really have no clue

I can’t take this anymore

Really, I’m going crazy

(oh~ no, no~

yeah, yeah~ oh~)

I’m a person who never starts to apologize

I’ll shout even louder at you every time (here we go again)

There’s no way to stop our madness

I don’t know what to do

I don’t even know why we started this

No matter what I say now

You won’t listen

You don’t believe me (no~)

The love in our hearts when we first met

Where has it gone to?

Have we gotten rid of it?

I dislike how our love has changed

I’m tired of repeating our arguments everyday

Much worse than when we’re alone

Being stuck in an endless time

I don’t want to blame you for that

I guess we are going crazy~

I’m going crazy, crazy

In our love, we just going crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment